PowerCell Fuel Cell Specialists
Fuel Cell KnowHow and Engineering advice
Through close relationship with the automotive industry and local universities, a well-experienced and dedicated team has been built up to tackle the challenges associated with high-tech future sustainable offerings. With extensive knowledge and state-of-the art facilities we support customers and partners in development projects with fuel cell knowhow and engineering advice. From idea, design and verification to the possibility to test run systems.
Our Laboratory offers
We can support your development with our test services:
PowerCell possesses northern Europe’s largest and state-of-the-art fuel cell and reformer laboratories allowing for rapid iterations between idea, design and verification.
- • Test benches from single cell up to 50kW stacks
- • Ability to mix gas simulating and reformate
- • Equipped with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
- • Ability to run climate tests (T, RH)
- • 3-5 autonomic test cells
- • Equipped with multiple liquid and gaseous fuels
- • Up to 100 kW thermal load per test cell
- • Ability to measure gas composition down to ppm level (FTIR, Maihak)
- • Ability to mix gases for testing of fuel reformer components